filtrate of phagolysates of bacteria Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Proteus (P. vulgaris, P. mirabilis), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, enteropathogenic Escherichia coli, Klebsiella pneumoniae
Preservative: 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate 0.0001 g/ml (estimated content).
solution for oral, topical and external use
MDRT - bacteriophage
Polyvalent piobacteriophage has the ability to specifically lyse bacteria of staphylococci, streptococci (including enterocococci), Proteus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, pneumoniae and Escherichia coli.
Treatment and prevention of purulent inflammatory and enteric diseases caused by staphylococci, streptococci, Proteus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas, and Escherichia coli:
- diseases of the ear, throat, nose, respiratory tract and lungs - inflammation of the sinuses, middle ear, sore throat, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy;
- Surgical infections - festering wounds, burns, abscesses, phlegmon, furuncles, carbuncles, hydradenitis, panarritis, paraproctitis, mastitis, bursitis, osteomyelitis;
- Urogenital infections - urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingo-oophoritis;
- Post-traumatic conjunctivitis, keratoconjunctivitis, purulent corneal ulcers and iridocyclitis;
- enteric infections - gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, dysbacteriosis;
- generalized septic diseases;
- Purulent inflammatory diseases of newborns - omphalitis, pyoderma, conjunctivitis, gastroenterocolitis, sepsis, etc;
- other diseases caused by bacteria of staphylococci, streptococci (including enterocococci), Proteus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Pseudomonas sinus and Escherichia coli.
In severe manifestations of infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci, Proteus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Syncythemia and Escherichia coli, the drug is prescribed as part of complex therapy.
For preventive purposes the drug is used for treatment of surgical and freshly infected wounds, as well as for the prevention of nosocomial infections for epidemic indications.
An important condition for effective phagotherapy is prior determination of phage sensitivity of the causative agent.
The drug is used for treatment of furuncles, carbuncles, hydroadenitis, abscesses, purulent complicated wounds infected by staphylococci, purulent angina, bronchitis, pleurisy, bursitis, thermal burns, chronic osteomyelitis, phlegmon, tendovaginitis, mastitis, cystitis, cholecystitis. In deeply infiltrated and abscessed staphylococcal sycosis, enterocolitis, etc., as well as for preventive purposes: in freshly infected wounds (abdominal and thoracic cavity operations, street and industrial injuries, etc.).
Dosage and administration
Before use, the bottle with bacteriophage should be shaken and viewed. The drug should be clear and without sediments.
Attention! Do not use the drug if it is cloudy!
Due to the nutrient medium contained in the preparation where bacteria from surrounding environment can develop causing clouding of the drug, the following rules should be observed when opening the vial:
- Wash hands thoroughly;
- treat the cap with an alcohol-containing solution;
- Remove the cap without opening the cap;
- Do not put the inner surface of the cap on the table or other objects;
- Do not leave the bottle open;
- Store opened vial only in a refrigerator.
When using small doses (2-8 drops), the drug should be taken with sterile syringe in 0.5 - 1 ml volume.
The drug from the opened vial can be used during the entire shelf life if the storage conditions, the above rules and absence of turbidity are observed.
Treatment of purulent-inflammatory diseases with localized lesions should be carried out
For details, see the instructions for use, both by mouth and by oral administration for 7-20 days (for clinical indications).
Have not been detected
It has not been established.
Shake the bottle with liquid bacteriophage before use. Do not use if cloudy!
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and operate machinery
No information is available on the possible effect of the drug on the ability to drive vehicles and operate machinery.
2℃ to 8℃