- Arterial hypertension (including renovascular);
- Chronic heart failure (in combination therapy);
- Asymptomatic left ventricular dysfunction after myocardial infarction (in combination therapy)
- Angioedema associated with ACE inhibitors, a history;
- Lactation (breastfeeding);
- Child and adolescence to 18 years;
- Hypersensitivity to enalapril and other ACE inhibitors.
Precautions should be prescribed Berlipril in primary hyperaldosteronism, bilateral renal artery stenosis, stenosis of the artery to a solitary kidney, hyperkalemia, condition after kidney transplantation, aortic stenosis, mitral stenosis with impaired hemodynamics, idiopathic hypertrophic subaortic stenosis, connective tissue diseases, ischemic heart disease, cerebrovascular disease, diabetes diabetes, renal disease (proteinuria greater than 1 g /), liver failure, while admission to immunosuppressants and saluretikami, in elderly patients (over 65 years).