Solution for oral, local and external administration, 20 ml or 100 ml vials. Eight 20 ml vials or one 100 ml vial in each cardboard package with a package insert.
The drug is a mixture of sterile filtrates of phage lysates of Proteusvulgaris, Proteusmirabilis and enteropathogenic Escherichiacoli of different serogroups, the most important in the etiology of inflammatory and enteric diseases.
Preservative - 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (estimated content);
or 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (equal to 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, estimated content).
Treatment and prevention of purulent inflammatory and enteric diseases, dysbacteriosis caused by bacteria Proteus and enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli in the complex therapy:
- diseases of the ear, nose, throat, respiratory tract and lungs - inflammation of the sinuses, middle ear, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy;
- surgical infections - festering wounds, burns, abscesses, pyogenic cellulitis, boils, carbuncles, hidradenitis, felon, perirectitis, mastitis, bursitis, osteomyelitis;
- urogenital infections - urethritis, cystitis, pyelonephritis, colpitis, endometritis, salpingo-oophoritis;
- enteric infections - gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, intestinal dysbacteriosis;
- Generalized septic diseases;
- purulent inflammatory diseases of newborns - omphalitis, pyoderma, conjunctivitis, gastroenterocolitis, sepsis, etc.;
- Other diseases caused by Escherichia coli and Proteus.
An important condition for the effective phage therapy is a preliminary determination of the phage sensitivity of the pathogen.
E.coli-Proteus bacteriophage liquid, vial of 100 ml
- Product Code: E.coli-Proteus-bac-100
- Availability: In Stock