potassium iodide 262 mcg,
that corresponds to the content of iodine 200 mcg
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, basic magnesium carbonate, gelatin, sodium salt of carboxymethylstarch (type A), colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate
- Prevention of endemic goiter (especially in children, adolescents, during pregnancy and lactation);
- Prevention of goiter recurrence after surgical removal or after the drug treatment of thyroid hormone preparations;
- Treatment of diffuse euthyroid goiter caused by iodine deficiency in children, adolescents and adults younger than 40 years.
- Toxic thyroid adenoma, nodular goiter when used in doses above 300 mg / (except during the period with the purpose of pre yodoterapii blockade thyroid function);
- Herpetiformis (senile) dermatitis Duhring;
- Hypersensitivity to iodine.
The drug should not be used in hypothyroidism, except in cases where the development of the latter is caused by severe iodine deficiency.
It avoided the drug for the treatment of radioactive iodine, the presence or suspected thyroid cancer