Le6enin powder 280.00 mg (1 g of powder contains:. Lactobacillus acidophilus -300 mg Bifidobacterium infantis - 300 mg, Enterococcus faecium - 300 mg, adjuvants-lactose, potato starch)
Excipients: magnesium stearate; capsule shell - methyl hydroxybenzoate propilgidroksibenzoat.titana dioxide (E171), gelatin.
Lineks® normalizes the intestinal microflora.
One capsule Lineks® formulation contains not less than 1.2 x 107 live lyophilized lactic bacteria: Lactovacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium infantis. Enterococcus faecium. Living lactic acid bacteria are a normal component of the natural intestinal microflora and are already in a newborn baby digestive tract.
These bacteria have great biochemical importance to the human body:
- Lactose fermentation shifts the pH factor in the acid side. The acid environment inhibits the growth of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic bacteria and ensures optimal action of digestive enzymes;
- Uchasvuyut in the synthesis of vitamins B, K, ascorbic acid, thereby increasing the body's resistance to adverse environmental factors;
- Involved in the metabolism of bile acids and bile pigments;
- Synthesized substances with antibacterial activity;
- Boosts the immune reactivity of the organism.
The drug was well tolerated. Posts about adverse effects is not, but we can not exclude the possibility of hypersensitivity reactions.
Do not drink hot drinks and Linex taken with alcohol.
It is necessary to consult with your doctor before taking this medication if you-the body temperature above 38` C
- Traces of blood or mucus in the stool,
- Diarrhea lasts more than two days and is accompanied by acute abdominal pain, dehydration and weight loss.
- Chronic diseases - diabetes. AIDS
In the treatment of diarrhea need to replace lost fluids and electrolytes
- Treatment and prevention of dysbacteriosis
dysbiosis manifested by the following symptoms of diarrhea (diarrhea). dyspepsia (indigestion), constipation, flatulence (bloating), nausea, belching, vomiting, abdominal pain, allergic skin reactions.
Hypersensitivity to the drug or dairy products