Gel "Phagoderm" will quickly and efficiently cope with skin disease, normalizing the local and general microflora of your body and reliably protecting it from bacterial infection. Being a natural (natural) antibiotic, Phagoderm gel is absolutely safe for the body and at the same time highly effective against pathogenic bacteria.
Phagoderm gel is a complex of 47 useful live bacteriophages, it shows its high efficiency where even the strongest antibiotics do not help to cope with the disease. At the same time, unlike artificial drugs, Phagoderm not only does not harm health, but, on the contrary, provides all the conditions for a comprehensive improvement of the body.
The ability of pathogenic bacteria to quickly mutate and "adapt" to drugs aimed at destroying them is often the reason for the lack of healing effect when using traditional medical methods. By using Phagoderm gel in the fight against bacterial infections, you provide yourself with an optimal path to recovery. Thanks to the complex of active phages present in the formula, all types of harmful bacteria are eliminated. Promptly penetrating into all systems of the body, useful bacteriophages begin to actively multiply and “devour” (phage - from ancient Greek φ? Γω - “devour”) pathogenic bacteria not only in the place of application of the agent, but also in other zones of their localization. It is this factor that determines the effect of complex healing, guaranteed by the manufacturer of Phagoderm gel and invariably noted by its consumers.
The unique formula of Phagoderm gel, which contains exclusively natural ingredients, makes it possible to use it for all categories of patients. You can be sure of the complete safety of the product for health, using it during pregnancy or during breastfeeding, as well as using Phagoderm for the preventive health improvement of your children, including newborn babies. Phagoderm is a means of a wide spectrum of health-improving action:
- Maximum antibacterial protection in an unfavorable ecological environment, during a period of growth in the activity of bacterial infections or in the presence of a risk of contracting an infectious disease from a virus carrier.
- Prevention of bacterial infection in skin lesions caused by injuries, burns, frostbite, diaper rash, insect or animal bites, etc.
- Improvement of the skin in the presence of their diseases, normalization of the local and general microflora of the body.
- Prevention of the development of bacterial infections in skin diseases of various origins (acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, urticaria, scabies, eczema, sexually transmitted skin diseases, etc.).
- Prevention of infectious diseases in the presence of risk factors associated with chronic, autoimmune, oncological pathologies, fungal or viral lesions of the body, etc.
- Prevention of bacterial infections on the eve and after surgical interventions in the case of the simultaneous presence of purulent diseases of organs and systems.
- Prevention of the development of bacterial complications after complex cosmetic procedures (mechanical face cleansing, laser skin resurfacing, mesotherapy, face contour correction, etc.).
- Prevention of bacterial complications in women in the postpartum period (treatment of sutures, prevention of mastitis), hygienic treatment of the umbilical cord in newborns.
- Hygienic care of face and body skin, elimination of unpleasant odor in case of increased perspiration.
- Preventive use as directed by a physician in situations involving the provision of high antibacterial protection with the maximum absence of side effects.
- Phagoderm gel is a worthy alternative to antibacterial drugs in cases where it is impossible to take synthetic drugs due to the risk of side effects and allergic reactions of the body. Systematic local application of Phagoderm gel ensures the normalization of microflora and a significant increase in general immunity.
The drug is indicated for the prevention of purulent-inflammatory lesions of the skin and subcutaneous tissue that occur with various damage to the skin: burns. wounds, abrasions, etc.
Gel with bacteriophages "Phagoderm" is specially recommended as an effective cosmetic product for facial skin care after laser cosmetic procedures, and also as a prophylactic agent for various violations of the integrity of the skin.
The drug is used to prevent the following diseases of the skin and mucous membranes:
- purulent-inflammatory complications during cosmetic manipulations and operations;
- purulent-inflammatory complications in eczema and other skin lesions;
- wound infections;
- cracks, erosion;
- allergic dermatitis;
- insect and animal bites;
- thermal burns;
- staphylococcal sycosis.
The drug eliminates itching of the skin, when treating the armpits and legs, eliminates the unpleasant odor for a long time. It is an effective prophylactic means of personal hygiene (treatment of hands, genitourinary organs, rectal area with hemorrhoids).
How to take, course and dosage
The drug is used in combination with other antibacterial agents, as well as as monotherapy - when the patient is intolerant to antibiotic therapy and when the pathogen strains are resistant to antibiotics.
The drug is applied 1-2 times a day in the form of applications on a bandage or on an open surface
For prevention, the drug is applied to clean skin for 15-20 minutes
For daily and preventive care of problem skin, protection of the skin from the harmful effects of the external environment.
Apply a small amount of gel to previously cleansed skin 2-3 times a day, do not rinse; the drug can be used under the cream. After cleansing the skin of the armpits and legs, apply the drug 2 times a day, do not rinse. When treating the armpits and legs, the drug removes the unpleasant odor for a long time.
For the prevention of purulent-inflammatory complications in thermal lesions of the skin, wounds, bites, trauma, phlegmon, boils, open fractures, trophic ulcers, purulent-necrotic lesions, cracks, erosions and other injuries of the skin and mucous membranes.
After cleansing the skin, apply a small amount of gel as applications to the affected area or to the dressing 2-3 times a day, do not rinse. Apply until recovery.
Terms of sale: