Amount in a package
Petrovax Pharm, Russia
Composition per 1 ampoule or vial:
Active substance: Polyoxidonium® (Azoxime bromide) 3 mg or 6 mg
Excipients: mannitol, povidone, beta-carotene - up to 4.5 mg for a dosage of 3 mg or up to 9 mg for a dosage of 6 mg.
Description: porous mass from white with a yellowish tinge to yellow. The drug is hygroscopic and photosensitive.
Correction of immunity in adults and children from 6 months.
In adults in complex therapy:
• chronic relapsing infectious-inflammatory diseases, which can not be standardized in the acute and remission stage;
• acute and chronic viral and bacterial infections (including urogenital infectious-inflammatory diseases);
• acute and chronic allergic diseases (including pollinosis, bronchial asthma, atopic dermatitis), complicated by chronic recurrent bacterial and viral infection;
• in oncology during and after chemotherapy and radiotherapy to reduce immunosuppressive, nephro- and hepatotoxic effects of drugs;
• for activation of regenerative processes (fractures, burns, trophic ulcers);
• rheumatoid arthritis, long-term treated with immunosuppressants; with complicated ARI course of rheumatoid arthritis;
• for the prevention of postoperative infectious complications;
• for the prevention of influenza and acute respiratory disease
In children in complex therapy:
• acute and chronic inflammatory diseases caused by pathogens of bacterial, viral, fungal infections (including ENT organs - sinusitis, rhinitis, adenoiditis, pharyngeal tonsillitis hypertrophy, ARVI);
• Acute allergic and toxic-allergic conditions;
• bronchial asthma, complicated by chronic infections of the respiratory tract;
• atopic dermatitis, complicated by a purulent infection;
• intestinal dysbiosis (in combination with specific therapy);
• for rehabilitation often and long-term sick;
• prevention of influenza and acute respiratory infections.