Amount in a package
Petrovax Pharm, Russia
Active ingredient: Azoxime bromide - 12 mg;
Excipients: mannitol - 3.6 mg, povidone K 17 - 2.4 mg, lactose monohydrate
- 185.0 mg, potato starch - 45.0 mg, stearic acid - 2.0 mg.
Description: round, flat cylindrical tablets white or white with yellowish
shade of color, with a facet, with a risk - on the one hand and with the inscription "PO" - on the other.
Treatment and prevention of infectious and inflammatory diseases (viral, bacterial and fungal etiology) that do not respond to standard therapy, both in acute and remission stages, in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
As part of complex therapy:
- acute and chronic infectious and inflammatory diseases of the oropharynx, paranasal sinuses, upper respiratory tract, inner and middle ear;
- Allergic diseases complicated by recurrent bacterial, fungal and viral infections (including pollinosis, bronchial asthma);
- for rehabilitation often and for a long time (more than 4-5 times a year) of ill persons.
In the form of monotherapy:
- prevention of recurrent herpetic infection;
- seasonal prevention of exacerbations of chronic foci of infections of the oropharynx, paranasal sinuses, upper respiratory tract, inner and middle ear;
- in immunocompromised individuals for the prevention of influenza and other acute respiratory infections in the pre-epidemic period;
- for correction of secondary immunodeficiencies, arising from aging or exposure to adverse factors.