192 mg of pancreatin
with an enzymatic activity:
6000 FIP U lipase
Amylase 4500 FIP units
proteases 300 U FIP
dried extract of bovine bile 25 mg
50 mg of hemicellulase
Excipients: sodium chloride, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, macrogol 8000, Eudragit L 100-55, sodium hydroxide, titanium dioxide, talc, sucrose, gum acacia, gelatin, liquid dextrose, calcium carbonate.
The enzyme preparation. It compensates for lack secretory function of the pancreas and biliary liver function.
Included in the pancreatin enzymes: amylase, lipase and protease facilitate the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, that enhances the absorption of the small intestine.
Hemicellulase enzyme promotes cleavage of fiber that improves digestive processes, reduces the formation of gas in the intestine.
Bovine bile extract has choleretic effect, promotes the emulsification of fats, improves the absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins, increases the activity of lipase.
From the digestive system: nausea, diarrhea, abdominal pain, decreased endogenous synthesis of bile acids.
With prolonged use at high doses: possible - hyperuricosuria, increased levels of uric acid in blood plasma.
When used in high doses in children: possible - perianal irritation, irritation of the oral mucosa.
Other: allergic reactions.
- Lack of exocrine pancreatic function (also for chronic pancreatitis, cystic fibrosis);
- Chronic inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the stomach, intestines, liver, gall bladder;
- As part of combination therapy for conditions after resection or irradiation of these organs, accompanied by impaired digestion of food, flatulence, diarrhea.
- Acute pancreatitis;
- Exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis;
- liver failure;
- Jaundice mechanical origin;
- Empyema of the gallbladder;
Festal N20 dragees $6.66
Festal N40 dragees $10.89
Mezim forte N20 tabs $5.45
Kreon 25000 N20 $23.10
Kreon 10000 N20 $10.45