Drotaverinum hydrochloride 40 mg
Other ingredients: magnesium stearate, talc, polyvidone, corn starch, lactose monohydrate.
The tablet composition includes 52 mg of lactose, and the drug in tablet form is not assigned to patients with lactase deficiency, galactosemia syndrome or disturbed absorption of glucose / galactose.
The composition of the solution for the on / in and / m introduction includes sodium bisulfite, which can cause allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis and bronchospasm in susceptible individuals (especially in patients with bronchial asthma or allergic reactions in the anamnesis). If hypersensitivity to sodium metabisulfite parenteral administration of the drug should be avoided.
Effects on ability to drive vehicles and management mechanisms
When administered at therapeutic doses Drotaverinum does not affect the ability to occupations potentially hazardous activities.
Following parenteral (especially w / w) injection is recommended to refrain from driving motor vehicles, and control mechanisms for 1 hour (after application).
- Smooth muscle spasms associated with biliary tract diseases: cholelithiasis, cholecystitis, pericholecystitis, cholangitis, papillitis;
- Spasms of smooth muscles of the urinary system: urolithiasis, pyelitis, cystitis, tenesmus of the bladder;
- During physiological delivery - shortening phase of cervical dilatation and thereby reducing the total duration of labor (for solution for the on / in and / m introduction).
As an adjuvant therapy:
- Spasm in the digestive tract smooth muscles: stomach ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastritis, spasms of cardia and pylorus, enteritis, colitis, accompanied by constipation and flatulence;
- Tension headaches (Oral);
- Gynecological diseases (dysmenorrhea);
- Strong labor pains (for solution for the on / in and / m introduction).
When used as an adjuvant formulation is administered parenterally at the impossibility of the use of tablets.
- Severe renal insufficiency;
- Severe hepatic impairment;
- Severe heart failure (low cardiac output syndrome);
- Children under the age of 1 year (for tablets);
- Hypersensitivity to Drotaverinum or any excipient of the drug (in particular to sodium metabisulfite - for a solution for in / and the / m).
With care use in patients with hypotension. The on / in the introduction of the drug the patient should be in a prone position because of the danger of collapse.
Neobutine 200mg N30 $13.75
Gastal tablets N60 $21.32
Duspatalin 135mg N50 $23.98