glucosamine hydrochloride 500 mg
chondroitin sodium sulfate 400 mg
Excipients: stearic acid, magnesium stearate, manganese sulfate.
The composition of the gelatin capsule: gelatin.
Tissue regeneration stimulator
- degenerative-dystrophic diseases of the joints and spine: osteoarthrosis of the I-III degree, osteochondrosis.
- severe chronic renal failure;
- lactation period;
- age up to 15 years.
With caution , a drug should be prescribed for diabetes, a tendency to bleeding, bronchial asthma.
Teraflex® is well tolerated by patients.
Possible gastrointestinal disorders (epigastric pain, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation), dizziness, headache, leg pain and peripheral edema, drowsiness, insomnia, tachycardia, allergic reactions.
Improves the absorption of tetracyclines, reduces the effect of semisynthetic penicillins and chloramphenicol.
The drug is compatible with NSAIDs and glucocorticosteroids.
Chondroitin sulfate may enhance the effect of anticoagulants.
How to take, course of administration and dosage
Inside. For adults and children over 15 years of age, the first 3 weeks are prescribed 1 capsule. 3 times / day; the following days - 1 caps. 2 times / day, regardless of food intake, washed down with a small amount of water. The recommended duration of treatment is from 3 to 6 months.
If necessary, it is possible to conduct repeated courses of treatment, the duration of which is set individually.
Symptoms: overdose cases are unknown. With an overdose of chondroitin sulfate, hemorrhagic rash, nausea, and vomiting are possible.
Treatment: gastric lavage, symptomatic therapy.
A stronger composition is a healthier joint (1).
Teraflex preparation No. 1 for the treatment of osteoarthrosis and osteochondrosis (2).
Teraflex is a modern chondroprotector that is manufactured in the USA in accordance with Bayer's high quality standards.
It has been proved (3) that Teraflex contributes to:
- Renovation of the cartilage tissue of the joint
- Improvement of joint mobility
- Reduction of pain
AND prevents the further development of the disease (4).
Teraflex has a complex effect: it helps to restore the cartilage of the joint, as well as reduce the need for the use of painkillers, increasing the safety of treatment.
Unlike some other drugs of the group, it contains an increased daily dosage (5) of one of the most studied active substances: glucosamine and chondroitin (6).
Teraflex is available in the ideal capsule form (7), therefore
- it includes only the necessary active ingredients without unnecessary additional impurities
- it is easily absorbed by the body
Teraflex must be taken in courses, the treatment effect can occur gradually and is designed to persist for a long time (8).
The course of treatment is from 3 to 6 months: the first three weeks are prescribed by capsule 3 times a day; in the following days, capsule 2 times a day.
Maintain joint health 2 times a year, and the joints will be grateful to you. (9)
Teraflex 200 capsules is a cost-effective package for a full course of treatment. (10)
1. Fransen M. et al. Glucosamine and chondroitin for knee osteoarthritis: a double-blind randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial evaluating single and combination regimens. Ann Rheum Dis. 2015 May; 74 (5): 851-8.
2. According to AI Es Health LLC, obtained from the database of retail audit of HFRS and dietary supplements in the Russian Federation, Teraflex is the leader in terms of sales of drugs from the 02G2C groups. Joint preparations, systemic, 02E2C. Muscular pain preparations, systemic and 02Е1О Muscular pain medications. for external use (OTC classification) for the periods September 2016 August 2017.
3. Chichasova N.V. Treatment of pain in patients with osteoarthrosis of various localization // Medical Council. - 2014. - No. 17. - 96-102.
4. After 3 years of therapy with Teraflex, the number of patients with radiological progression of gonarthrosis differed by 25% from the control group (p˂0.05). Svetlova M.S. Pathogenetic treatment of osteoarthritis of the knee // Modern rheumatology. - 2012. - No. 3. - p.44-49
5. The recommended daily doses when taking Teraflex capsules exceed those of some glucosamine and chondroitin preparations, according to the database of radar control systems as of July 26,
2018 6. Kadurina T.N., Abbakumova L.N. The principles of rehabilitation of patients with connective tissue dysplasia // Attending physician. 2010. No. 4. P. 1719.
7. For combined medicines. Cole G. Evaluating Development and Production Costs: Tablets Versus Capsules. Pharmaceutical Technology Europe; Vol. 5, pgs. 17 26 (1998).
8. According to a comparative study involving 100 patients with OA, the effect of pain relief persisted for 3 months after discontinuation of treatment. Alekseeva L.I., Kashevarova N.G., Sharapova E.P., Zaitseva E.M., Severinova M.V. Comparison of the constant and intermittent treatment of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee joints with the combined drug Teraflex // Scientific and Practical Rheumatology. - 200 - No. 3. - p. 68-72.
9. Federal clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of osteoarthritis, Association of Rheumatologists of Russia, 2016, 19 p.
10. According to the database of AIKYUVIA SOLUTIONS LLC, the average retail price in rubles. in terms of 1 capsule for Teraflex No. 200 less than for Teraflex No. 100
If there are adverse reactions from the digestive system, the dose should be reduced by 2 times, and if there is no improvement, stop the drug.
Hard gelatin capsules, size No. 0, transparent; the contents of the capsules are white or white with a yellowish tint and crystalline inclusions; odorless powder or with a slight specific smell.