Active ingredients: glucosamine sulfate - 250 mg; chondroitin sodium sulfate - 200 mg; ibuprofen - 100 mg.
Excipients: MCC - 30.78 mg; corn starch - 19.69 mg; Pregelatinized starch - 17.47 mg; stearic acid - 11.59 mg; sodium carboxymethyl starch - 10 mg; crospovidone - 10 mg; magnesium stearate - 3 mg; silicon dioxide - 4.05 mg; povidone - 2,382 mg.
Teraflex Advance is a drug that stimulates the process of cartilage tissue regeneration, with an anti-inflammatory effect.
Chondroitin sodium sulfate serves as an additional substrate for the formation of a healthy cartilage matrix. It stimulates the formation of hyaluronon, the synthesis of proteoglycans and type II collagen, and also protects hyaluronon from enzymatic cleavage (by suppressing the activity of hyaluronidase); maintains the viscosity of the synovial fluid, stimulates the mechanisms of cartilage repair and inhibits the activity of those enzymes (elastase, hyaluronidase) that break down the cartilage. When treating osteoarthritis, it alleviates the symptoms of the disease and reduces the need for NSAIDs.
Glucosamine sulfate activates the synthesis of proteoglycans, hyaluronic, chondroitin sulfuric acids and other substances that make up the articular membranes, intraarticular fluid and cartilage.
Ibuprofen is a derivative of propionic acid and has an analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect due to the indiscriminate blockade of COX-1 and COX-2.
The glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate contained in the preparation potentiate the analgesic effect of ibuprofen.
- Osteoarthrosis of large joints;
- osteochondrosis of the spine, accompanied by moderate pain.
Pregnancy and lactation
Contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation.
- Hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients that make up the drug;
- hypersensitivity to acetylsalicylic acid or other NSAIDs in history;
- erosive and ulcerative diseases of the digestive tract (including peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum in the acute stage, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis);
- aspirin asthma;
- hemophilia and other bleeding disorders (including hypocoagulation);
- hemorrhagic diathesis;
- gastrointestinal bleeding;
- intracranial hemorrhage;
- lactation period;
- children under 12 years old.
When using the drug Teraflex Advance, nausea, abdominal pain, flatulence, diarrhea, constipation, allergic reactions are possible. These reactions disappear after discontinuation of the drug.
The possibility of developing adverse reactions associated with ibuprofen present in the drug should be considered. When using ibuprofen preparations in higher doses than those contained in the drug Teraflex Advance, the following adverse events may occur.
From the digestive tract: NSAID-gastropathy (abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, heartburn, loss of appetite, diarrhea, flatulence, constipation; rarely - ulceration of the gastrointestinal mucosa, which in some cases is complicated by perforation and bleeding); irritation or dryness of the oral mucosa, pain in the mouth, ulceration of the mucous membrane of the gums, aphthous stomatitis, pancreatitis.
From the hepatobiliary system: hepatitis.
From the respiratory system: shortness of breath, bronchospasm.
From the sensory organs: hearing impairment (hearing loss, ringing or tinnitus), visual impairment (toxic damage to the optic nerve, blurred vision or double vision, scotoma, dryness and irritation of the eyes, conjunctival edema and eyelids of allergic origin).
From the side of the central nervous system and peripheral nervous system: headache, dizziness, insomnia, anxiety, nervousness and irritability, psychomotor agitation, drowsiness, depression, confusion, hallucinations; rarely, aseptic meningitis (more often in patients with autoimmune diseases).
From the CCC: heart failure, tachycardia, increased blood pressure.
From the urinary system: acute renal failure, allergic nephritis, nephrotic syndrome (edema), polyuria, cystitis.
Allergic reactions: skin rash (usually erythematous or urticaria), skin itching, Quincke's edema, anaphylactoid reactions, anaphylactic shock, bronchospasm or dyspnea, fever, erythema multiforme exudative (including Stevens-Johnson syndrome), non-toxic epidermis (epidermal syndrome) Lyella), eosinophilia, allergic rhinitis.
From the hemopoietic organs: anemia (including hemolytic, aplastic), thrombocytopenia and thrombocytopenic purpura, agranulocytosis, leukopenia.
Laboratory indicators: bleeding time may increase, serum glucose concentration may decrease, creatinine clearance may decrease; hematocrit or hemoglobin may decrease; serum creatinine concentration may increase; hepatic transaminase activity may increase.
How to take, course of administration and dosage
Inside, washed down with a small amount of water.
Adults - 2 caps. 3 times a day after meals. The duration of admission without consulting a doctor should not exceed 3 weeks. Further use of the drug should be agreed with the doctor.
A stronger composition is a healthier joint (1). Teraflex Advance Teraflex Advance
No. 1 for the treatment of osteoarthrosis and osteochondrosis (2)
Teraflex Advance is a unique modern chondroprotector (3), which is produced in the USA in accordance with Bayer high quality standards.
Unlike other drugs (4), Teraflex Advance contains the analgesic component Ibuprofen and Chondroitin with Glucosamine - substances that affect the structure of cartilage. The drug not only helps to reduce moderate joint pain, but also relieves inflammation.
Teraflex Advance also contains a confirmed daily dose of one of the most studied active substances glucosamine and chondroitin (5), which contribute to the restoration of the cartilage tissue of the joints and improve their mobility
The combination of active ingredients in the combination of the Teraflex Advance drug allows to reduce the daily dose of Ibuprofen by 2 times, while maintaining efficacy in reducing pain (6). This reduces the likelihood of side effects that patients often encounter with prolonged use of pain medications (7).
Teraflex Advance is available in the ideal capsule form (8), therefore
- it includes only the necessary active ingredients without unnecessary additional impurities
- it is easily absorbed by the body
Teraflex Advance is recommended to take 2 capsules 3 times a day after meals. To restore the cartilage tissue of the joints, doctors recommend continuing treatment with a switch to Teraflex for 3 months. Maintain joint health with Teraflex capsules 2 times and the joints will be grateful to you (9).
1. Teraflex Advance capsules additionally contain ibuprofen, which provides reliable relief of pain and stiffness after 2 weeks of treatment, compared with conventional Teraflex capsules (2 months). Povoroznyuk V.V. The effectiveness of the drug Teraflex Advance in the treatment of pain with osteoarthritis of the knee joints. Healthy & # 39; I am Ukraine. 2007; 13.
2. According to AI Es Health LLC, obtained from the database of retail audit of HFRS and dietary supplements in the Russian Federation, Teraflex is the leader in terms of sales of drugs from the 02G2C groups. Joint preparations, systemic, 02E2C. Muscular pain preparations, systemic and 02Е1О Muscular pain medications. for external use (OTC classification) for the periods September 2016 August 2017.
3. It has no analogues in composition according to the data from the radar base of 07/27/2018.
4. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs without a chondroprotective component are
implied 5. Kadurina TN, Abbakumova LN The principles of rehabilitation of patients with connective tissue dysplasia // Attending physician. 2010. No. 4. P. 1719.
6. Tallarida RJ., Cowan A., Raffa RB. Antinociceptive synergy, additivity, and subadditivity with combinations of oral glucosamine plus nonopioid analgesics in mice. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2003 Nov; 307 (2): 699-704.
7. Castellsague J. et al. Safety of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (SOS) Project. Individual NSAIDs and upper gastrointestinal complications: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies (the SOS project). Drug Saf. 2012 Dec 1; 35 (12): 1127-46.
8. For combination drugs. Cole G. Evaluating Development and Production Costs: Tablets Versus Capsules. Pharmaceutical Technology Europe; Vol. 5, pgs. 17 26 (1998).
9. Federal clinical guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of osteoarthrosis, Association of Rheumatologists of Russia, 2016, 19 pp.
During prolonged treatment, it is necessary to control the picture of peripheral blood and the functional state of the liver and kidneys.
When symptoms of gastropathy appear, careful monitoring is indicated, including esophagogastroduodenoscopy, a blood test with the determination of hemoglobin, hematocrit, fecal occult blood analysis.
If you need to take additional NSAIDs and analgesic drugs at the same time, the doctor should consider the presence of ibuprofen in the drug. If long-term use of additional NSAIDs is necessary, the drug Teraflex that does not contain ibuprofen should be used.
If it is necessary to determine 17-ketosteroids, the drug should be discontinued 48 hours before the study.
During treatment, alcohol is not recommended.
Influence on the ability to drive vehicles and other mechanisms requiring increased concentration of attention
Patients should refrain from activities requiring increased attention, rapid mental and motor reactions.
In a dry, dark place at a temperature of no higher than 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.