Klebsiella purified polyvalent bacteriophage , bottles of 20 ml, 4 pcs.
Solution for oral, local and external administration, 10 ml or 20 ml vials. 4 or 10 vials in each cardboard package with a package insert. 4 vials in each PVC blister. 1 PVC blister in each cardboard package with a package insert.
The preparation is a sterile mixture of purified filtrates of phage lysates of Klebsiella pneumoniae, Klebsiella ozaenae, Klebsiella rhinoscleromatis.
preservative – 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate monohydrate - 0.0001 g/ml (equal to 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate, estimated content).
Treatment and prevention of diseases caused by Klebsiella pneumoniae, Klebsiella ozaenae, Klebsiella rhinoscleromatis as part of the complex therapy:
- atrophic rhinitis, scleroma;
- disease of the gastrointestinal tract (gastroenterocolitis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, intestinal disbacteriosis);
- inflammatory diseases of infants and young children (gastroenterocolitis, intestinal disbacteriosis, omphalitis, pemphigus, pyoderma, septicemia and pyosepticemia of varios localization);
- surgical infections (festering wounds, purulent skin lesions, burns, peritonitis, pleurisy, mastitis, osteomyelitis, abscess);
- urogenital infections (cystitis, pyelonephritis, urethritis, endometritis, vulvitis, bartholinitis, colpitis, salpingo-oophoritis);
- purulent-inflammatory diseases of the ear, nose, sinuses, oral cavity, pharynx, larynx, bronchi, lungs and pleura (otitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, stomatitis, periodontal disease, sinusitis, sinusitis, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy);
- post-traumatic conjunctivitis, keratoconjunctivitis, corneal ulcers and purulent iridocyclitis;
- prevention of hospital-acquired infections caused by Klebsiella.
An important condition for the effective phage therapy is a preliminary determination of the phage sensitivity of the pathogen.